We’re open and here to help by email, by phone and in person - observing the social distancing advice - so if in doubt please ask!
Coronavirus/COVID-19 – Information about the steps we are taking
With the news dominated by Coronavirus, and the growing impact this is having on individuals and businesses, I wanted to let you know about the procedures we have put in place to ensure we are doing our utmost to protect the health and wellbeing of both our employees and you, our clients.
As of today, our office remains open. However this could change so we are staying prepared, and have created contingency plans that will allow us to continue serving your needs.
The main actions we are taking:
- Ramping up our already robust cleaning procedures;
- Ensuring our employees have ready access to items including sanitising gel, soap, tissues and surface cleaners;
- As part of protecting the welfare of all our employees and clients, we are instructing anyone who reports relevant symptoms or is feeling ill to stay at home and follow official NHS guidelines;
- Cancelling non-essential face-to-face meetings or meeting whilst maintaining a safe distance;
- As the situation is changing day by day we are rigorously following Government guidance as it is released.
If you need to get information to us and are not in a position to email, please telephone and we will work out an alternative.
There is so much to keep on top off it is best just to refer you to the “horse’s mouth” on the following link:
There is also a newly-launched dedicated helpline which from our past experience should be of great help to business owners and the self-employed. The helpline number is 0800 0159 559, with operating hours Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 8am to 4pm.
Apply for a mortgage holiday
Cancel your VAT DD – you can still make a payment
Follow us on Twitter @pjarnoldandco.
Thank you for your ongoing support and patience through these exceptional times. If you require our help or would like further clarification on the above, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
We need to KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON!
23 March 2020